The D4 is easy to maintain and built to deliver outstanding UV performance for the average size home or light commercial application, for flow rates up to 12 gpm (45 lpm).
- Space Efficient: High UV output lamp technology allows for a smaller footprint while providing the same UV performance as a longer chamber
- Ease of Maintenance: Audible lamp replacement reminder and countdown timer with digital display. Indicator lights show the status of system components. Warning lights appear when system maintenance is required.
- Reliable: The constant current feature ensures stable UV lamp output, regardless of power fluctuations
- Durable: Built with a 304 Stainless Steel to prolong life and eliminate degradation
- High-performance UV lamp, rigorously tested to provide consistent output over the entire lamp life (9000 hours)
- Application: Perfect for a wide range of whole-home, point-of-entry water treatment solutions in homes, cottages, or OEM applications
Features & Specs
|Disinfection Flow Rates|
|16mJ/cm2||23 GPM (87 lpm) (5.2 m3/hr)|
|30mJ/cm2||12 GPM (45 lpm) (2.7 m3/hr)|
|40mJ/cm2||9 GPM (34 lpm) (2 m3/hr)|
|Dimensions||20 1/2″ x 4″ (52 cm x 10 cm)|
|Shipping Weight lbs (kg)||10 lbs (4.5 kg)|
|Connection Size||3/4″ MNPT|