1.0 CUFT Fleck 5800 AIO valve with Katalox-Light filter media
- High content MnO2 coating (10%)
- Very High Surface Area
- Contains NO Crystalline Silica
- Light Weight - providing significant savings on backwash water
- Higher Filtration rates
- Filtration of sand, sediment and suspended solids, down to 3 micron
- High-efficiency removal capacity of Iron, Manganese and Hydrogen sulphide
- Effective reduction of Arsenic, Zinc, Copper, Lead, Radium, Uranium, radionuclides and other heavy metals
- Media replacement every 7 - 10 years
- No disinfection by-product
- No mandatory KMnO4, chlorine or chlorine dioxide dosing
- Low operational costs
What is Katalox Light®?
KATALOX LIGHT ® is a new brand of revolutionary advanced filtration media completely developed in Germany. It‘s composition simply makes it outstanding against the contemporary filter media available in water treatment industries, like sand, BIRM, Greensand Plus, Manganese Greensand etc. KATALOX LIGHT ® is manufactured in Germany. KATALOX LIGHT ® is engineered with unique MnO2 coating technique on ZEOSORB®, providing it lightweight, higher filtration surface, more service life and more reliable performance (filtration down to 3 µm) than any other existing granular filter media. KATALOX LIGHT ® is being used in numerous system for residential, commercial, industrial and municipal applications worldwide, for High-level filtration, colour and odour removal, Iron, Manganese, Hydrogen sulphide removal, efficient reduction of Arsenic, Zinc, Copper, Lead, Radium, Uranium and other radionuclides and heavy metals. KATALOX LIGHT ® is Certified to NSF/ANSI-61 standard for drinking water applications and has met the ANSI/NSF 372 Lead-free compliance.