1.0 or 1.5 CUFT Clack WS1 (AIO-Optional) valve with Filox™ filter media
Specifications as per Manufacturer recommendations:
- Flow up to 1500 L/hr - 1.0cu.ft or 2300 L/hr - 1.5cu.ft
- Backwash flow required a minimum of 7gpm for 1.0cu.ft and 10gpm for 1.5cu.ft units
- Iron removal up to 10ppm for 1.0cu.ft and 15ppm for 1.5cu.ft
In the Package:
- 9x48" or 10x54" Media tank
- Clack WS1 control valve
- Bypass valve
- 3/4" or 1" connectors (sweat, thread, PEX or John Guest quick connect)
- Filox media with the funnel.
Filox™ Media Filox™ media is an economical Iron, Manganese and Hydrogen Sulfide filtration media that outperforms traditional Greensand and Birm.
Features & Benefits
• Superior high-efficiency media for filtration and removal capabilities
• No oxidizing chemicals typically needed for regeneration
• High efficiency with 80% manganese dioxide for enhanced performance and capacity.
• Effective, from 6.5 pH to 9.0 pH
• The highest flow rate of any standard iron removal media.Removal Capacity
Iron 10 ppm
Hydrogen Sulfide 3 ppm
Manganese 5 ppm