Pleated Filter Cartridges – Watts Greater surface area, longer life, reduced filtration costs! Watts pleated cartridges outperform wound, spun, melt blown, resin bonded, and other “depth” style filter elements because our pleated cartridges provide increased surface area, lower pressure drop and longer service life.
Our 100% synthetic media is washable and cleanable, five microns and up, to reduce filtration costs.
• Filter media is pleated
• Cellulose-FREE, 100% synthetic media
• Wide range of lengths and micron ratings
• Individually wrapped for purity
• Micron rating is embossed in the end cap
• Economical price Benefits
• More surface area for greater dirt holding capacity; lower initial pressure drop; higher flow rates; longer life; reduced filtration costs
• Superior performance with no additives or binders to break down, which may cause foaming and filter degradation
• Full product line to satisfy your application • Additional security at no additional charge • Reduce filter replacement costs
• Easily identify standard OD replacements • Reduced filter costs for higher profits