WOW Reverse Osmosis System
FOR PRICING/QUOTE PLEASE CONTACT by email firstname.lastname@example.org
With game-changing technology, the WOW RO™ water system makes water with zero back-pressure against the membrane during production, producing high-quality water. As added bonuses, the multi-patented WOW RO™ system delivers at a constant flow rate – and uses less water down the drain compared to a typical air-charged reverse osmosis system.
- Ideal for Fridge water and Ice Despencer. Thanks to the higher pressure at the service line.
- Made in the USA
- Smaller size
- Consistent dispensing flow
- Refills faster
- More reliable – 1 moving part
- Easy installation
- Less water waste
- Tank lasts longer
- Versatility – The only POU (point of use) RO system in the world designed ready to use right out of the box on your countertop or easily installed under-the-counter.
- Peak efficiency – WOW RO™ systems operate with zero back pressure on the membrane. This is the same condition that the membrane manufacturers tested and rated their membrane for quality and quantity. Compared to air captive systems which have an ever-increasing back pressure, resulting in poorer quality produced and greater waste ratios, in many cases, using more water needlessly wasted down the drain.
- Constant dispensing flow rate – Air-captive RO systems suffer from diminishing flow rates caused by a depressurization as the reservoir is depleted. This may cause multiple problems for added appliances, i.e. ice makers, coffee makers, etc.
- More compact than traditional air-captive systems because the large volume of air in the tank is no longer necessary, reducing the space required for installations.
- Safe, convenient, sanitary quick-change filters that offer consumer-friendly maintenance. WOW RO™ cartridges are 100% recyclable.
- Fast-forward flushing membrane – As water is dispensing into your glass, an equal volume of water rushes across the front surface of the membrane, scrubbing the membrane clean. When the customer stops dispensing water, the Wow RO™ CPU valve shifts into the water make up, slowing down the flow across the membrane to a normal concentrate flow. This two-speed action extends the life of the membrane and allows the system to operate with a 1 to 1 ratio, for an approximate waste ratio of 2 to 1, or 27.5%-33% efficiency. With this minimal flow rate, along with the enhanced zero-back pressure performance, the WOW RO™ system can function and operate with our two-stage pre-filter. (Efficiency rates will vary based on water conditions).
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.