BENEFITS & FEATURES
- 304 Series Corrugated Stainless Steel
- Ease of Installation Saves Time & Money
- No Rubber or Plastic Hose to Reduce Flow
- Largest Inner Diameter for the required GPM
- Minimal Deformity in Curvature… Will Hold Bend
- Manufactured to US Military/Aerospace specifications
- Re-Usable and Re-Bendable
- Stronger & More Flexible Than Copper
- *Falcon 3/4″ Model Flows approximately 134% More Than Braided Connectors and 17% More Than Copper & 30% More than LSP/Aquaflo
- Will Not Discolor, Corrode Or Rust
- No Galvanic Effect No Dielectric Union Needed
- Falcon Warranty download
- Available In Sizes from 3/8″ To 2″ I.D.
- In Various Lengths for Most Water Flowing Applications and Appliances
- All Fittings Chrome Plated Solid Brass
- Will Not Crimp or Kink
- Resists Work Hardening
- Burst Pressure Rated Up To 2200 psi
- High Temp EPDM Washer (-40° to 220 °F)
- 100% Leak Tested
For Potable Water – Residential & Commercial:
Tankless – Takagi, Bosch, Noritz etc. & Storage Type- Rheem, State, etc.
RO, UV, Salt, Owned & Rented, Culligan, Hague, Rayne, Rainsoft, GE Autotrol Bypass & Performa Valve, Zenon, Fleck, Autotrol, Clack etc.