- Two-way regeneration: economical electronic Time Clock mode or On-Demand models available
- Full 3/4-Inch Flow throughout the system
- Solid-state microprocessor with easy access front panel
- 12-volt output AC adapter provides safe and easy installation
- Double backwash feature offers optimum regeneration, cleaning ability and efficiency
- Coin cell lithium battery back-up with an 8 hour carry over- Stores system configuration and operation data in nonvolatile memory
- 10-Year Limited Warranty – 10 years on the tank; 5 years on valve and electronics*
- Fibre-reinforced polymer valve body for superior strength and durability, non-corrosive, and UV-resistant
- Optical sensor for precision cycle positioning
- Clean water refill for a cleaner brine tank
- Diagnostics for historical valve performance
- Programming stored in memory and will not be lost due to power outages
- Compact Design.
- Top Quality North American Components
Type of Resin used:
Polyacrylic Macroporous, Chloride form
Purolite A860 is a type I macroporous strong base anion exchange resin with an acrylic matrix. The acrylic matrix
ensures excellent removal of organic matter such as humic and fulvic acids from the surface and wastewater supplies.
OUR QUALITY OUR TOP PRIORITY!!!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.