Top Quality North American Components
- Two-way regeneration: economical electronic Time Clock mode or On-Demand models available
- Full 3/4-Inch Flow throughout the system
- Solid state microprocessor with easy access front panel
- 12-volt output AC adapter provides safe and easy installation
- Double backwash feature offers optimum regeneration, cleaning ability and efficiency
- Coin cell lithium battery back-up with an 8 hour carry over- Stores system configuration and operation data in nonvolatile memory
- High-Capacity Premium Ion-Exchange Resin uses a minimum of salt to deliver a maximum of softness
- 10-Year Limited Warranty – 10 years on the tank; 10 years on valve and electronics*
- Soft water brine tank refill to virtually eliminate service problems
- Fibre-reinforced polymer valve body for superior strength and durability, non-corrosive, and UV-resistant
- Optical sensor for precision cycle positioning
- Soft water refill for a cleaner brine tank
- Designed with double backwash for reduced hardness leakage
- Diagnostics for historical valve performance
- Programming stored in memory and will not be lost due to power outages
- Canadian Free of Solvents Resin!!!
- Compact Design.
- Top Quality North American Components
- Softens water, removes Iron (up to 5ppm).
Free delivery in GTA including Kitchener and Barrie Installation not included in the price. After installation, our technician will program and calibrate your unit for maximum efficiency on site for free! Our system will use only 3-6 bags of salt per year guarantee (most cases, contact for details)
OUR QUALITY OUR TOP PRIORITY!!!
You get what you pay for! This is why we use only Canadian Made resin: No Chlorinated Solvents (The only one in North America manufacturer technology) The absence of chlorinated solvents in the manufacturing of Aldex resin results in very low TOC leakage.
Aldex resin meets the requirements for paragraph 173.25 of the Food Additive Regulation of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. High Capacity 30,000 grains of softening capacity when regenerated with 15 lbs of NaCl per cu. ft. and 20,000 grains with 6 lbs of NaCl per cu.ft. ensuring high efficiency and low operating costs.
Long Life Strong and durable beads ensure long service life. Reliability Over 34 years of actual field usage by thousands of customers demonstrate the reliability
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.