Top Quality North American Components
- Two-way regeneration: economical electronic Time Clock mode or On-Demand models available
- Full 1-Inch Flow throughout the system
- Solid-state microprocessor with easy access front panel
- 12-volt output AC adapter provides safe and easy installation
- The double backwash feature offers optimum regeneration, cleaning ability and efficiency
- Coin cell lithium battery back-up with an 8-hour carry over- Stores system configuration and operation data in nonvolatile memory
- High-Capacity Premium Ion-Exchange Resin uses a minimum of salt to deliver a maximum of softness
- 10-Year Limited Warranty – 10 years on the tank; 10 years on valve and electronics*
- Soft water brine tank refill to virtually eliminate service problems
- Fibre-reinforced polymer valve body for superior strength and durability, non-corrosive and UV-resistant
- Optical sensor for precision cycle positioning
- Soft water refill for a cleaner brine tank
- Designed with double backwash for reduced hardness leakage
- Diagnostics for historical valve performance
- Programming is stored in memory and will not be lost due to power outages
- Canadian Free of Solvents Resin!!!
- Compact Design.
- Top Quality North American Components
- Softens water removes ferrous (clear) Iron (up to 5ppm).
OUR QUALITY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY!!!
You get what you pay for! This is why we use only Canadian Made resin: No Chlorinated Solvents (The only one in North American manufacturer technology). The absence of chlorinated solvents in the manufacturing of Aldex resin results in very low TOC leakage.
Aldex resin C-800F meets the requirements for paragraph 173.25 of the Food Additive Regulation of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Several factors can influence the operating or working capacity of Aldex C-800F fine mesh resin. Therefore, it is impossible in this bulletin to predict precisely what the operating ability of Aldex C-800F will be. Factors influencing capacity include concurrent vs countercurrent regeneration, high service flow rates vs low flow rates, regeneration and salt dosage. Generally speaking, the operating capacity of Aldex C-800F will be approximately 10% higher than standard mesh softener resin in most applications when both are used under the same conditions.
In most cases, Aldex C-800F will remove more iron from water than Aldex C-800.
Pressure Drop Considerations
The pressure drop across a bed of Aldex C-800F will be from 2.5 to 4.0 times what it would be for Aldex C800 for any given flow rate and temperature conditions. Ensure the underdrain system can accommodate this increase in pressure drop or modify it accordingly.
Long Life Strong and durable beads ensure long service life. Reliability Over 34 years of actual field usage by thousands of customers demonstrate reliability.
Please email email@example.com for details.