Top Quality North American Components
- Fibre-reinforced polymer valve body for superior strength and durability, non-corrosive, and UV-resistant
- Continuous service flow rate of 21 GPM with a backwash of 17 GPM
- Backwash capability accommodates softener tanks up to 16" and filter up to 16" in diameter
- Fully adjustable 3- or 5-cycle control for the efficient and reliable water treatment system
- Time-tested, hydraulically-balanced piston for service and regeneration
- Optical sensor for precision cycle positioning
- Soft water refill for a cleaner brine tank
- Designed with double backwash for reduced hardness leakage
- Diagnostics for historical valve performance
- Programming stored in memory and will not be lost due to power outages
- Canadian Free of Solvents Resin!!!
- Compact Design.
- Top Quality North American Components
- Softens water, removes Iron (up to 5ppm).
Warranty 10years!!! on all components (5 years on the valve)
Free delivery in GTA including Kitchener and Barrie Installation not included in the price. After installation, our technician will program and calibrate your unit for maximum efficiency on site for free! Our system will use only 3-6 bags of salt per year guarantee (for most GTA)! (contact for details)
Custom made Fleck Water Softeners!!! ONLY NORTH AMERICAN COMPONENTS USED.
OUR QUALITY OUR TOP PRIORITY!!!
Also, we offer service for Clack and Fleck valves softeners.
You get what you pay for! This is why we use only Canadian Made resin: No Chlorinated Solvents (The only one in North America manufacturer technology) The absence of chlorinated solvents in the manufacturing of Aldex resin results in very low TOC leakage.
Aldex resin meets the requirements for paragraph 173.25 of the Food Additive Regulation of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. High Capacity 30,000 grains of softening capacity when regenerated with 15 lbs of NaCl per cu. ft. and 20,000 grains with 6 lbs of NaCl per cu.ft. ensuring high efficiency and low operating costs.
Long Life Strong and durable beads ensure long service life. Reliability Over 34 years of actual field usage by thousands of customers demonstrate the reliability
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.