Pentair FreshPoint Reverse Osmosis Systems deliver worry-free water in a snap. Our unique "click and enjoy" design simplifies cartridge exchange with technology certified to provide excellent water. The GRO-475 is a four-stage reverse osmosis system that reduces many contaminants, including lead, fluoride, dissolved solids, cysts, lindane and atrazine.
- Application: Drinking Water
- Reduces more than 90% of all contaminants found in water
- Delivers high-quality water that allows you to truly taste the flavour of beverages
- Colour-coded cartridges maintain proper filter sequence
- 3/8" push fittings for easy installation
- Effortless click-in lock cartridge change-outs
- High-efficiency membrane technology delivers up to 75 gallons per day
Pressure Range: 40 to 100 psi (2.75–6.89 bar)
Temperature Range: 40–100°F (4.4–37.8°C)
TDS: <2000 ppm
Maximum Hardness†: <10 gpg (170 mg/L)
Sulphide, Iron and Manganese‡: <0.1 ppm
Chlorine in Water Supply: <2 ppm pH Limits: 3–11
Overall Dimensions: 14.57"W x 5.46"D x 12.54"H (370mm x 139mm x 319mm) Weight: 8.9 lbs (4.0 kg) Tank Dimensions: 10.91"DIA x 14.61"H (277mm DIA x 371mm) Tank Capacity Max: 3.2 gal (12.1 L) Tank Air Pressure Empty: 5-7 psi (0.34-0.48 bar) Tank Weight (Full): 25.50 lb (11.6 kg)
†If the hardness of your water is above 10 gpg (171 mg/L), limescale will build up rapidly on the membrane. Scale buildup will plug the membrane and make the system ineffective. We do not recommend these reverse osmosis systems to be used with water in excess of 10 gpg (171 mg/L) hardness. ‡A maximum total level of approximately 0.01 ppm sulphide, iron or manganese is permissible. See your local dealer to reduce these substances in your water.