FOUR-STAGE PURIFICATION PROCESS
- Build in the USA from high-end materials (Omnipure quick connect filter cartridges and John Guest fittings)
- 5 Micron Particulate Filter: Removes dirt, sediment, sand and other physical particles.
- Activated Carbon: Reduces chemicals, such as chlorine, that may be in your water supply.
- Omnipure 50gpd Reverse Osmosis Membrane: Reduces 93%-98% of dissolved minerals, salts and other contaminants in your potable water supply.
- Post Carbon Filter: A polishing process that removes tastes and odors out of the water.
- 3.2 gallons (about 12 litres) storage tank.
- All hardware needed for installation included in the box
- 3/8" from the RO to the faucet
PuROTwist REVERSE OSMOSIS
Reverse Osmosis is the most effective and economical way to provide your family with high-quality drinking water. Reverse Osmosis is the process by which water molecules are forced by your household water pressure through a semipermeable membrane. Contaminants are rinsed to the drain while your high-quality filtered water is stored in the holding tank.
Maximum Total Dissolved Solid TFC Membrane 2,000 ppm
Water Temperature Range 40-95ºF
Water Pressure Range 40-80 psi
Allowable pH Range 4-11
Maximum Manganese 0.05ppm
Maximum Iron 0.1ppm
Hydrogen Sulfide: Must not be present
Bacteria: Water source must be potable